Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Frustrations!

I want to post a bunch of pictures today. So many things this week are photo worthy....but my camera is totally hosed. The screen won't come on so I can't getting the settings right (they are apparently wrong) after my attempts to take pictures today. I really really really don't want to spend money on a new camera with the other expenses we have coming up but don't see how I have much in the way of options. So these are the photos I' d like to post...but can't cause I don't have them.

1. Griffin has a nice shiner! The other day he and Aiden were sitting "playing" the piano and Aiden pushed him on the bench. He hit the corner of his eye on a book case corner. We are lucky he did not need stitches.

2. I am refinishing 2 outside tables. I took before pictures which for some reason are completely white and I can't get the now pictures. They are not quite finished but are going to be cute. I had forgotten how difficult mod podge is to work with and what a mess it makes of your fingers.

3. Since mommy is making collages the boys wanted to make collages. They are totally cute. I tried to take pictures of them but the colors are all swirly and they are horrible.

So I guess we will have to buy a camera soon. I will be in Effingham sans kiddos on Monday so I may try to get in there then. Blech!

No comments: