They all just got a new 'do
We went in for a fresh summer look
And Aiden started looking at books
He first picked a mohawk and I drew the line
That isn't really what I had in mind
I told him to look some more
And see if found what he was looking for
He picked out a spiky new cut
And I agreed to go with it but...
His brothers wanted the same new style
So after the clippers and a little while
We left with three new guys
with smiling faces and winking eyes
So watch out town cause here they come
Ready for anything, ready for fun!!!

The three of them are all very proud of their new "spiky" hair. Griffin's hair doesn't "spike" as well as the others because he seems to have a bit of extra curl. Oh well, he is just as happy!!
Such handsome boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment