So I weighed in yesterday but with lots of outside stuff going on I didn't share. I lost 6 lbs last week. Before we all get too excited about it though I should make 3 disclaimers. 1. I weighed in on different scales. 2. I ate enough Mexican food last week before weighing in to feed a small elephant for the day. 3. Last week I weighed fully clothed (the other library patrons were thankful I'm sure although no one said anything...so rude LOL) after eating supper. Yesterday I woke up, peed, and weighed in my underwear (hey...clothes have to weigh SOMEthing).
But all in all I lost 6 lbs. And I'll take it. My biggest accomplishment I think for the week is that I walked EVERY day. I am not sure how far I've been going but I got out and I walked and I never missed. Even yesterday I was irritated about something and instead of eating (which is my normal response)...I went for a walk. I have also counted all my calories all week! Yeah!
Of course, we are going to the fall festival tomorrow so.........things aren't looking good for the weekend. They don't exactly have a diet "Carnival" food stand!
2 comments:
Good for you! I need to start loosing something-- sanity?? I tried that one, at the doctors office about taking off articles of clothing and no one, but the doctor thought it was funny.. At least I tried.. I love reading your blog! One reason we started to homeschool! YOu are so frank! Love it! Your boys are adorable!
I am glad you weighed in fully clothed.
Post a Comment