Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

Friday Night Game Night!






We have been playing games every night or every other night. We play all different games...the boys get to pick. Friday night Shane helped them pick and we played a game we haven't played much before. It is called Rivers, Roads, & Rails. We have had it for a long time but have never played much cause they didn't get it. Friday night they got it and we had a great time.
Griffin floated from lap to lap and under the table. His personality is shining through and he is getting so big. He kept taking my tiles and when I tried to take them back to play he would squeeze real tight and SQUEEEEALL! It made him angry! It was really kinda funny although I am sure I will be changing my tune later.

1 comment:

Jace said...

Looks like you all had a blast. I know we did hanging out with you on Saturday night! Cant wait to do it again.