Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Maverick's third birthday!

Maverick turned THREE on September 7. I can hardly believe it. He is getting so big! We had some friends over to play and have cake and ice cream (and Nanny and Pappy came too). We invited Colby and family, Grant and family, and Starr and family. Starr couldn't make it so we had a house FULL of boys. Colby has 2 brothers and Grant has 1 brother. HOLY SMOKES!!! It was a lot of fun for everyone I think!!!
Of course, Maverick asked for a HE-MAN cake. I thought that was just lovely. I was hoping to get to make a baseball cake or something easy...but NOPE, not for Maverick. So I googled "how to draw he'man" (thanks Cherish for the tip), and then did the best I could.
Here is the He-Man cake all finished! (He-Man's hair got a little out of control and big...but oh well,what can ya do?)

Maverick is thrilled with his cake...and he knew it was HEMAN without being told. Whew! What a relief?!?!?!
Aiden made a Happy Birthday Banner for Maverick and he liked that too.
Here he is getting ready to open gifts! Of course, he is all smiles now too!!!

It was a wonderful birthday party!!! I just can't believe he is three already!!!

PS. I don't have many good pictures of his friends who came and I don't have permission to put them online anyway!


1 comment:

Jace said...

I had a cake discussion with Mack yesterday. It was quit evident he was extremely happy with his cake. Kelli, you did a great job!