Thank you Aubrey for the great link! I have been wanting 3 columns for a while now and got so frustrated with trying to do it on my own (see previous post on that lol)! I love the new template. It comes from http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/ She has a lot of nice free templates!! Yeah! Just can't beat that. I know I lost a few of my links and stuff but I will get them all back as soon as I can.
Well, I hear something going on in the other room. So off I go to be referee!
Thanks again, Aubrey!
EDITED: Apparently the link I posted doesn't work. Surprise, surprise! Anyway, at the VERY bottom of the blog in letters that are kinda hard to see there is a link that says Made By Lena (I think that was her name). Anyway, that will take you to her page!
5 comments:
Tried to go to this site to get a layout for my blog, son-of-jace.blogspot.com, but it didnt work. The site came up but was blank. Am I missing something here? Help!?!
I'll check the link...but I will "warn" you...many of the templates are kinda girlie. I think there may be an automatic link to her at the very bottom of my blog.
oh, i will keep that in mind then if Kirk or Ben want to ever start a blog!
You're welcome!! Hmm....kinda looks familiar....
Aubrey- I actually didn't realize it was exactly the same cause I just wasn't thinking about it. It is the third one I tried...but the others seemed more girlie and this one was just neutral. And, really, great minds think alike...don't they?!?!?!
Post a Comment