Last night Shane and Aiden were talking about Aiden's little teeth. I am not sure why but...well, anyway. Aiden asked about teeth falling out. And Shane told him that his little teeth would fall out one day. I said I lost my first teeth when I was 5. And we talked about that other kids don't lose teeth until they are 6. It is always a surprise when your baby teeth start falling out. And Shane said "Do you know what you do with your baby teeth when they fall out?" Aiden said No. So Shane told him that you leave them under your pillow and the tooth fairy takes them and leaves you money under your pillow. Aiden thought that was really cool. So Shane asks what Aiden thinks he'll do with the money the tooth fairy leaves....and Aiden responds.......
I think I'll buy some better teeth.
I was laughing so hard!
No comments:
Post a Comment