Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Uppercase Living!

I went to an Uppercase Living party tonight at Cherish's house. It was a nice time even though mom and Cherish screwed me out of the cool prize! Just teasing! The product is SO TOTALLY cool! I am ordering a few things for the boys bathroom and "hall." And I decided to host a party! I LOVE hosting parties! The product are words and designs that you can stick on a wall, window, candle, tiles, any smooth surface really. And it looks like it was stenciled or painted on. It is easy to make and do and when you want to change it...it comes off with no damage to the wall!

I will post pictures when I get the boys bathroom done and of the sign I'm putting in the hall! And I'll send everyone an invite when I have my party! I think I can even do online orders...so if you are "virtual friends" you can be included too! As I am playing and learning, I'll show you the stuff I'm making. I can't wait to see how it all turns out!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

So, uh what is uppercase living? i am interested! I have been lurking for some time now. YOur boys are adorable. Email me: jenwinskris@Hotmail.com with information about Uppercase.

Aubrey said...

please do invite me!!!

Sarah D said...

That is the neatest stuff!

I love it and it is so super cool that you can remove it!