Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sweet Hummingbird!


We have a friendly hummingbird visiting our feeder! There are actually at least two since they dive bombed me yesterday and nearly planted their long skinny beaks about 2 inches into my temple. Yes, I screamed! Today, there is just the one dining peacefully from our feeder. He is talking and chirping (trippin according to Maverick) and just flying everywhere. It is hard to believe how tiny they are!

2 comments:

Amanda M said...

I put my feeder out about two weeks ago and to my dismay still no hummers. I am starting to wonder what I am doing wrong this year. Maybe it is because we are in a new place....any tips?

Aubrey said...

We have 2 feeders and 2 hummingbirds that go back and forth. How in the heck did you get that darn bird to hold still long enough to get his picture??? Our birds move too fast to catch.