Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I got a new Grill!

Yesterday I had a cavity filled and mom and I went to Effingham. The big boys stayed at my Aunt with 2 of their favorite 2nd cousins to play. And Shane told me to go ahead and get the new grill since I would have room in my van. YEAH!!! We even used it today...we grilled out hot dogs. I know-gourmet food for us!! It is so much nicer than the old grill. Of course, the old grill didn't have a handle so it really didn't require much to be nicer...but still!

The boys apparently helped Lane and Sis (the cousins mentioned above) with their chores. Cause last night Aiden went right in the chicken enclosure and caught himself some chickens. They are too fat to climb the ramb to the roost all by themselves...so we have to lift each one into the coop by hand...all 27 of them...in and out each morning and evening. But only for a short while...they will be dinner soon! Anyway, this is the first time I've seen him just go in there and help and not be too scared. I'm glad because tomorrow we will put our layers in their coop and he will have to go in and feed and water them each day. I will have to get some pictures of him catching the chickens.

Well, not a lot else going on.

No comments: