We've finally gotten our garden in the ground. With all the spring rains we had some trouble finding a time when the ground got dry enough to work it. But we did it today. My rock garden I finished a while ago (I know the house needs power washed...it's on "the list"). And my herbs are thriving and are SO yummy in my cooking!! Today the big boys and I got all the veggies planted. We already had leaf lettuce, carrots, onions and potatoes. Today we added red leaf lettuce, spinach, radishes, yellow bell peppers, banana peppers, cucumber, cherry tomato, beefsteak tomatoes, pineapple tomatoes, 5 rows of green bean, and cantelope. YUMMY! The boys were a great help! I can't wait to start eating the veggies! Griffin was napping while I used the tiller and we got started. When he woke up he sat alongside the garden and played with toys! He is such a good and easy baby!
Monday we are going to pick strawberries and then make strawberry freezer jam...YUMMY!! I will take my camera for that cause the boys get all stained. I LOVE SPRING!!


1 comment:
Great pictures! You are very talented. I especially like the pics of the Iris's and the Pic of the Garage. I can see them both on a calendar. Boys are cute as always!
Post a Comment