The other night at dinner, I said it was excellent (of course I cooked it so it had to be good lol). Anyway, Maverick said "what's excellent?" I was trying to explain it and I told him it was very great. Or in the words of Maya (a certain, Spanish speaking PBS character)...Fabuloso! He said in his questioning voice, "Flabbysoso." I said "Sure" and we were laughing. We got him to say "I am flabbysoso." Now when Maverick thinks he is being quite funny, he starts adding "butt" to the end of things. He thinks it is flat hysterical. So NOW he is saying "I have a flabby butt!" We were laughing so hard. So now when he tells someone they have a flabby butt....I guess it will be our fault!
During dinner last night our baby chick, Gladys, was really chirping. We were commenting on how loud she was and Maverick says, "Man that baby chick is trippin." Well, not exactly but we'll take it, I guess.
After church today mom and I and the three boys are heading to Aunt Heather's for a few days. We are excited to see her new apartment and visit where she lives. I wish it were warmer (since it is Spring and all) but we will have a good time. She has all kinds of fun things planned. I'll post pictures when we get back.
2 comments:
could you remind me how old is your oldest son.
Remember all those funny sayings now and forever as some day they will be worth more than all the George Washing Machines in the whole world!
Post a Comment