Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Some Random Thoughts from Me!

So, I have been trying to make this blog 3 columns wide. It has not gone well as you can probably tell since it is still just 2 columns wide. This really isn't that important except that I have seen some that are 3 columns and I like them...and I feel like the computer is insulting me because I can't get the stinkin' thing to do it. I used the "help" tab and followed the directions of some guy named Vin. It didn't work. What made me feel SO much better is the glowing replies at the bottom of his directions from other users. Things like "Your directions are so clear that even I could get it to work and I'm a computer idiot!" So, for now I am giving up and will just stick with 2 columns. You would think that I might know someone who would have the skills to get the change done...but there have been no volunteers!

And I ordered the Weaver Interlock used from a lady I met online and got it in the mail today. What on earth is the Weaver Interlock you may ask? Well, I'll tell you. It is a pre-K or Kindergarten homeschool curriculum. It teaches more than one student on more than one level all subjects centered around Genesis 1-10. I am so excited!! It has a lot of hands on projects and activities that totally excited me. We won't be starting it until fall since the summer is so busy and I need time to go through it, figure it out, and prepare. I am just so excited!! After we finish the Interlock (considering that we like it and it works for us) we will be continuing with The Weaver Curriculum for the younger grades! Did I mention that I am so excited!?!?!?!?!?

2 comments:

Céline said...

So, OK. You mean that you are really exited, don't you ?

(just kidding ... or ... lol)

Céline said...

Did I mention that your boys are so cute. So, if I didn't : your boys looks really really cute.