Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2008

A good Nap!?!?!

At about 3 this morning I woke up because I heard (or felt) a child breathing by my bed. And surprise, it wasn't Maverick. I was a little confused and still asleep so I woke up Shane and told him Aiden was standing next to the bed. Shane got up (thank you, Shane) and started to tell Aiden that he needed to go back to bed. Aiden responded with "But daddy I already took a good nap." I don't know how to teach the difference between sleeping at night and nap-time...but we are obviously VERY confused. He did go back to sleep and actually slept till almost 8. Griffin slept from 9-5 last night which was great. And at 5, while I was feeding him, Maverick got up. He was actually awake and not sleep walking but was a total grump about going back to bed. I did finally get him there. So it was a wierd night of sleep last night.

No comments: