Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Go Fly A Kite!

That's what we did this morning. I didn't get any pictures cause I had to keep the thing up in the air but we had such a wonderful morning. We spent all kinds of time playing outside and then went across the road and away from trees and power lines to fly our new kite that we got for Easter. It was SO much fun!! The boys thought it was so cool to watch the kite fly high in the air and they thought it was so funny when it crashed into the ground. Our kite flying was cut short though when Griffin had enough of the wind and starting crying. Oh well, we'll go back out on another windy Spring day!

Aiden made me proud today. He and Maverick were finishing breakfast and had bananas and mugs of milk. I heard him say...Maverick it's a pattern....banana peel, mug, banana peel, mug. I went in and asked what came next and he said banana peel. I know it isn't a totally big deal but we don't work on patterns that much and he is making his own and doing a good job! So cool!

And Griffin is really getting mobile. He is not crawling and isn't even getting up on all fours but he gets on his belly...he is rolling both ways now...and scoots himself around. Sometimes he hits the target he is aiming for and other times...not so much. It is just that he is moving. All of us are going to have to start to remember to not put things on the floor. I layed him down last night and set my new Simple and Delicious down and then went to get a drink. When I got back he was eating my magazine. He is so big!!

Well, that's all for today and I hear Griffin awake in his room. We have just had a great day!!

No comments: