Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Milestones!!

Griffin is just getting bigger and bigger. Today I gave him pureed carrots for lunch for the first time. He has had oatmeal and sweet potatoes already. He absolutely loved the carrots. A part of me thought that he might turn his nose up at carrots to start with simply because they are different...but no. He ate quite a bit. Yeah! I hope all new foods go that easily....but I am not holding my breath.

Then after lunch he was playing on the living room floor while I was folding laundry and he almost got up on all fours. He was pulling his fat little legs under him and trying to get on his knees...but he didn't quite make it. It is definitely coming in the hear future though. YIKES!! After that comes crawling. I have to get this house straightened up and keep it clean. He'll be into everything.

Two nights ago he even slept ALL night. He ate and went down at about 9 and didn't get up until 7. Yippee! I actually woke up at 6 in a panic and had to go check and make sure he was still breathing. Last night he got up at his normal middle of the night time. I tried letting him just lay there and go back to sleep but he was getting more agitated each minute. So I had to get him. Maybe tonight he'll sleep all through.

This week all the boys really seem to be growing up. It is a little bittersweet. Aiden is getting glasses and looks like such a little man in them. Maverick is just Maverick and getting bigger and using bigger words and all that he does. And Griffin is growing and getting ready to be mobile. I guess it's true that time flies when you are having fun!

1 comment:

Jace said...

I agree. Your boys are getting so big. Thanks for letting Jen and I in on it. We enjoy all of you so much!