OK, here is the info if you can't come to the party. You can check out the product. here's how you do it.
Log onto www.uppercaseliving.com
click on customer corner.
Demonstration ID: 250670
Registration Token: Boyer
I think if you order directly from the site I can't get credit for my party...so if you can come to the party...please do. Plus, you'll get to do a little craft with the product and see how easy it is to use and how cool!! I can try to find out how you can order under my party from far away...so if you really want to...post a comment on here and I'll do some checking again. She has told me once how to do it...but I can't remember. I also get a reward if 3 people from out of state sign on to Customer Corner...so let me know if you do and what state you live in!!! For pictures of my new Uppercase Living projects in my house...scroll down a few posts. I am so pleased with how it looks and how easy it was to apply to the walls!!!
So long and Happy Decorating!!!
2 comments:
Kelli -
I plan on attending. Consider this an RSVP!!
I played with the make your own tool online tonight - cool stuff!! I'm excited!
Thanks for the invite!
Kelli, I for one am THRILLED that you don't have pictures to post from our cookout yesterday! LOL Poor Little Piggy.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Enter With a Happy Heart because I'm always telling the kiddos to do things "with a happy heart". I'd like to have my own party in the future if I can. Our problem will be we have textured walls.
Wish I could make the party though. I'd love to see the catalog. I couldn't view one online.
Post a Comment