Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Shaving cream "fun"

Today I put a bunch of shaving cream on the boys Little Tykes table for them to smear around and play and have fun. (hint: it also cleans all the crayon and marker and stuff off of the table but I don't think you can use it on wood). Anyway, I thought it would be great fun for all! Maverick was less than thrilled with the shaving cream on his hands and after like 45 seconds, he wanted to wash his hands. I should have known since the kid will go through several napkins per meal if we let him. Anyway, Aiden had fun and the table was clean...now they are playing playdo.





2 comments:

Jace said...

Knowing Shane I am glad you put his shaving cream to good use, FINALLY!

Cherish said...

Maverick can be such a rebel and then at other times he is a big sissy. At least Aiden liked it.