Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Newest Family Member!!!























Thank you to the Pitcher Family for a wonderful afternoon today. After a yummy lunch and time swimming in the pool, Tony, Pappy, and Daddy went to pick out our pig. Tony was going to give us a bigger one and a baby...but only found a baby. He was giving us ones that can't be sold at market...THANKS again!! (although I don't think they read this blog...but anyway!) This one has an injured foot.





So here are pictures of the little guy in his new pen! The boys just love him ( I mean her...Shane says I finally got my girl...whatever)...I hope they are ok when we butcher. Oh, her name is porkchop! If we got 2 they were going to be Oscar and Mayer.
It just occured to me that I didn't take any pictures of the fun we had at their house...eating swimming and all that! So you'll just have to imagine that!

No comments: