Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Weekend!

It was eventful weekend and fun! Trick or Treat was Friday night and after meeting some friends for pizza to kick the night off right, we stopped at a few houses. The boys got to pick out what they wanted to be this year. Aiden was Iron Man , Maverick wanted to be a wizard., and Griffin picked a "dhost). I think he regretted this as the night went on and he couldn't see where he was going...but he was, by far, the cutest (in my opinion). :)

The boys with their friends Bella and James (Spiderman and "bad" spiderman-who I'm sure has a name that I don't know)

Here they are at their last stop of the night...Nanny and Pappy's house


Then on Saturday night, Shane and I participated in a Murder Mystery Dinner hosted by our great friends. It involved costumes and unscripted but directed interaction. We were at the will-reading of a millionaire who had recently died suspiciously. The maid was killed during the night and we had to figure it all out. I played the eldest daughter of the deceased. And Shane was the Detective put on the case. We had SUCH a fabulous time! Although neither of us figured out who the real killer was...good thing the whole thing came with the answer. :) It was like clue only WAY MORE FUN!!!
Everyone who was part of the murder mystery. Such a great group of people who really made it FUN!

Me as Allison Rochester (red carpet style), eldest of the deceased and hoping "Daddy" left me a bundle.

Shane posed as Officer Welsh. He got a few votes for best dressed but didn't win it thanks to the BEST geeky lawyer you have EVER seen. And a seriously obnoxious "best friend" of the deceased.

Can't wait to have another....maybe for Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Victoria L. Stankus said...

I agree that "geeky lawyer" and "obnoxious best friend" were the best dressed. But, shane's gettup was pretty good, too! He did a nice job as the sheriff.