It has been a while but I am back with a little poem I made up yesterday. There are a few rhythmic problems but it wasn't worth perfecting. It made me smile on a day that I thought I may lose my mind.
Three Brothers for Sale Three brothers for sale
They're going cheap Three Brothers for Sale
The oldest- a leader he knows what to do
And he is not quiet about telling you
The next is ornery and just full of it
He picks and he bother-At the table; he spits
The baby is quiet and could maybe fool you
But he causes the trouble if you ask the other two
Three Brothers for Sale Three brothers for sale
They're going cheap Three Brothers for Sale
Of course, I must tell you that they really are sweet
That is if you can ever get them to sleep
I've made no guarantees, I accept no returns
Once you take them they're yours, its a lesson I learned
Just in case you think you can do better than me
I'll give you the chance and then you will see
Three Brothers for Sale Three brothers for sale
They're going cheap Three Brothers for Sale
I accept paypal so it isn't hard
We can just put all 3 boys on your card
It's a buck a piece if you just chose one
But the deal gets better 'cause the days not done
If you ACT RIGHT NOW and you want all three
I'll give them to you absolutely FREE!
2 comments:
Kelly it was great to see all of your family in church....We hope you all come back! Your Granny is so sweet!
Terri Wolf
Cute poem, Kelli! LOL. I'm not ready to buy at the moment. I've got two of my own that are keeping my hands full. Gotta love 'em, though! :-)
Post a Comment