When: Thursday, October 9 at 6:30 pm
Where: my house
Why: To kick off my business and help you build your home library with wonderful books!
You can check out my site at www.bookschick.com.
At my website there is an option to email me. I can give you directions that way since this is a public forum. Let me know if you can make it and how many friends you are bringing! I can't wait to see you!
For anyone interested in booking a party, visit my site and send me a note or let me know however it works for you. I can give several hostesses DOUBLE FREE BOOKS in the next couple of months!!!! You could get everything you need for your Christmas gifts for your family members. It is a great deal!!
See you on Thursday!
1 comment:
Kelli-You haven't fallen off the planet have you? Just checking!
Post a Comment