So I typically don't like to play tag as there is running involved but since this game doesn't require any exercise...I'm game. Aubrey from Just Me & My Boys tagged me.
Here are the rules.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules to your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on there blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
OK...so rule one and two are already done.
Here are my "6 Random things."
1. If I am not listening to Contemporary Christian Music, my favorite singer is Frank Sinatra by a landslide. I can't even think of a second place.
2. As a teen I never wanted to have children. My life plans were to be a single (maybe married SOMEDAY) business woman living in a city. Or trying to become a country music star and living in a trailer on the road most of the year. Oh how things change.
3. My husband's oldest half-brother is a Staley. I still feel a little weird going to his house and seeing "Welcome to the Staley's" on the door. Just for the record he and Shane have different dads...I did NOT marry my cousin.
4. I would love to live in Europe for a while someday...specifically France.
5. I love to cook but hate to follow recipes. Sometimes things are good and at other times...not so much.
6. I don't want a "real job" if I can avoid it. I love staying home and being with the boys (most days). I love it so much that we intend to homeschool them. I do hope to start selling Usborne Books as soon as the baby stops nursing. Should be in the next couple months...if you want to book a party...let me know!!! I'm sure I'll post about starting when I get to it.
and 7. I don't follow rules very well....
I did an extra thing about myself and will not be tagging 6 people...are they kidding? I will be tagging two. (still did better than you, Aubrey lol). See I don't follow rules well!!
Jace @ Son of Jace and Cherish @ The Edwards Exploits....TAG YOU ARE IT!!
1 comment:
I posted about the tags and tagged you back :)
Post a Comment