To start this story I want to send a shout out to the Harris Family for the great green beans. I got 12 quarts out of that batch (although 3 didn't seal....*sigh*). Thank you!!
So while we were visiting with the Harris' when they gave us some green beans, the boys (all 6 of them) were playing in Tristan and Colby's room. Amy and I were sitting in the nearby family room keeping an eye on them. All was going well and then I looked again and Griffin was gone. We knew he hadn't gone far so we started looking for him...Colby (who is 2) found him and I was quickly on Colby's heals. Where was Griffin?
Playing in the toilet that Aiden had just used and not flushed. Thankfully he had only peed. But Griffin was wet to his armpits and his whole front was soaked. Amy and I were totally grossed out and I was kinda screaming "He's playing in the toilet!" Amy asked if I wanted to give him a quick bath and I said "Yes, I do." With 3 boys ages 5 and under I am sure the rim was not quite clean enough to suck on so I tried not to think about that while I was scrubbing his arms and chest. I didn't think he would like having his mouth washed out with soap.
Note to self...Keep all bathroom doors closed and latched!
1 comment:
Still funny, even for the second time hearing it!!
Got a little something for you at my blog....you're it!!
Post a Comment