Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2008

He's scared of What?!?!?!?!

Maverick is scared of ants, earth worms, hair on his hands, and many other harmless things. He screams like someone is torturing him if any of these things are near him. We have found something he loves.........................................................SNAKES!!

We moved our front steps with the help of pappy's tractor and found a little snake (a garter snake, I believe) under them. Pappy caught him and the boys got used to him and the snake calmed down a little...then maverick wouldn't leave it alone. He would play with it and then put it down to catch it again.


Yes he even held it up against his nose. The head is hanging near his armpit in the above picture.
Griffin thought the snake was cool but we were afraid he would squeeze too hard or worse, try to eat it!
Aiden was a little less sure about playing with the snake. But after a while did hold it all by himself. It was never close to his face though.

I am just thinking "This is great! I am likely gonna have a snake in my house someday as a pet. Why didn't I get a girl?" lol!!!

1 comment:

Cherish said...

I think this may be a deal breaker for Starr and Maverick ending up together. She is even scared of plush, friendly looking toy snakes.