Well, things are going passably well with FLYlady. My kitchen is staying cleaned up and the floors are cleared of toys and junk most of the time. The weekend was hard with SO MUCH going on but I'm just picking up again and keeping at it.
This week the Zone is the Master bedroom and I am thankful for that. Our bedroom is so often a dumping ground when we don't know what else to do with stuff....I got a lot of that picked up yesterday. It is still a challenge for me for some reason. For example, we have a lot to pick up today...but it won't take long to get it done so I don't know why I didn't get it done yesterday. :( So, it is working but it is 2 steps forward and 1 step back it seems. You can check her out here
And our menu this week is kinda thrown together....
Monday- tuna burgers, broccoli, and pears
Tuesday- porkburgers, deviled eggs, grilled potatoes
Wednesday- finger foods (our toothpick meal again). The boys have Awana and I have a haircut...no time for cooking and cleaning it up.
Thursday - Pasta
Friday - shrimp and I don't know what (it is Aiden's birthday and he wants shrimp but I am not allowed to make pasta with it)
Well, gotta go get the rest of my morning routine done (should be done already before I come to the computer but...). And I have clothes to hang out on the line and stuff. We have a busy day today!
Tomorrow I am going to try to post pictures of the fall festival parade! It was a fun time!
No comments:
Post a Comment