Nothing much is going on. But still trying to make this a habit.
Aiden did get to go coon hunting with my dad last night. He ended up spending the night so I don't know how it went. They don't use a dog so dad wasn't sure how it would work with only he and Aiden. Aiden had to hold the light on the coon while dad shot. It is hard to tell. We have so many coons around here that they shouldn't have been hard to find.
We all stayed home and watched Biggest Loser. We have friends over every Tuesday night and havea little party. We are trying to eat healthy while we watch. Last night we had "Stone Soup." I started a veggie soup base and everyone brought something to dump in. It ended up being REALLY good. Next week, we are having black bean, salsa burgers and a big salad. Yum!
I'm getting ready for a trip to Beachy's, the Amish grocery, on Saturday with mom. We are meeting my sister up there. We haven't gone in a while so I have cleaned out some cabinets to make a good (and long) list. I love love love going up there. Today I have decided to clean out the tupperware cabinet since things fall out when you open the door.
Oh, I am also listing some jewelry on etsy today. It is so much fun to make.
Gotta jet.
No comments:
Post a Comment