Well, it seems that we are mostly healthy now.
I ended up at the dr with Aiden yesterday. He was just not doing well...of course, that cured the problem. He is doing much better now. His fever has gone away and he is eating again. He slept most of the day away yesterday which apparently helped. Maverick is back to his normal sassy self. This morning I don't know how many times I have told him to just stop talking...he hasn't listened yet. I'm sure that the old adage "what goes around comes around" applies here as I have never really been one of few words. And at this point it looks like Griffin is going to avoid the sickies all around. That is a miracle since Aiden left his cup laying around and Griffin drank out of it a couple times. I also seem to be staying healthy for which I am SO SO SO glad! Spraying lysol after EACH use of the toilet and washing the top 2 layers of skin off my hands apparently helped. :)
We are taking it easy one more day. I don't want to push it. But we did some school. We are learning about Creation Day 6. We started with mammals. We've discussed the characteristics of mammals, how they help man, and did a puppet show with a cow, pig and a horse (all mammals). The puppet show went well till the thing they were hiding behind fell over, got walked on and broke. Geez! We need to feed the birds...all the feeders are empty.
We are skipping Bible Study tonight. I just don't want to overdo it and I don't want to share with others. It won't hurt us to stay home tonight.
Yesterday, we stopped at Walmart for yogurt with probiotics per the doctors suggestion. We got DanActive drinkable yogurt which I must say is quite good. It says it is good for your immune system so I am drinking that too...can't be too careful! Anyway, they had impatiens (the flower) setting out. So we got a couple packs to put in window boxes and a planter. They are cheap and the boys can do the planting and I will feel like I am "out in the garden" doing something. Plus it will add some color to my porch for now. And they smell quite nice. We'll plant them this weekend I think.
Well, Griffin has climbed onto a chair and "can't get down" and is crying so I need to go. I am so glad we are all feeling better!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment