Well, it has been awhile since I posted last. I am itching to get outside and get a garden going but it is just too early. Yesterday I did get all the weeds out of my front flower bed while the boys were napping. It was so satisfying. I also moved 2 little trees from the back yard to either side of the steps onto our front porch. The are quite nice. We are waiting for it to dry out to till up our new garden spot...but it is raining right now. :( Oh well, it will be dry soon enough and we can get out there. I have started several pots of herbs and winter squash. Can't wait to put it in the ground. I am torn between planting the herbs in my garden or putting them just around the brick patio. It would be nice to have them that close and enjoy their scent while outside. I am still debating with myself.
Last week on Wednesday, Maverick started running a fever and not acting real great and kinda had some diarrhea. That kinda came and went for a few days. Sunday morning (EARLY, like the middle of the night) he sat on the toilet for an hour and had diarrhea and threw up. That was immediately following Aiden climbing into bed with us and throwing up. Maverick seems to be cure at this point but Aiden is still really fighting it. His fever has been high and hard to control and the diarrhea is awful!!! So far Griffin and I are safe, but Griffin has picked up Aiden's cup and drank some a couple times. ugh! I cleaned all the bathrooms from top to bottom Sunday while we skipped church and I've been spraying toilets with Lysol after EVERY use. And the skin is coming off my hands from so much washing. I DO NOT WANT TO GET THIS!!!
I am SO looking forward to my Usborne Books Booth on Friday. My best friend, Cherish is coming to keep me company and I am hopeful that a booth will help boost things and get me rolling a little bit. I got a bunch of new books to show and available for cash and carry. I have done a few art projects and will do some of the science activities to display. I have a really nice door prize and am just looking forward to it altogether...if I can stay healthy. Praying, praying praying to stay healthy!
Let's see...even though everyone was sick yesterday we introduced "land animals" for school. We are starting Day 6 of Creation. We read some books about mammals and talked about them a bit. It was very light in the way of school because of the sickies but we did a little. I'm gonna try to do some more today.
I'll try to post more frequently again.
No comments:
Post a Comment