Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

Homeschool Links!

OK, these links are some resources taht were listed by another mom on the homeschool board at babycenter.com. Some of them I have been to...others I need to check out. Basically I needed an easy place to list these so I can filter through and put the ones I like in my bookmarks. That's all folks!

http://www.teacherprintables.net/index.html
http://www.readingrockets.org/
http://www.billybear4kids.com/worksheets/start-math.html
http://www.janbrett.com/
http://joyfullyrejoycing.com/
http://www.mathsnet.net/geometry/solid/houses.html
http://www.mrsalphabet.com/
http://www.spellwell.net/
http://www.literacycenter.net/lessonview_en.htm
http://mathforum.org/dr.math/
http://speedtest.10-fast-fingers.com/
http://www.mcruffy.com/KSc.htm#KScienceKit
http://www.coolmath4kids.com/
http://www.familycorner.com/
http://www.hubbardscupboard.org/index.html
http://www.legoeducation.com/store/Default.aspx?bhcp=1
http://www.homeschoolhelperonline.com/
http://www.classicsforkids.com/
http://www.cimt.plymouth.ac.uk/projects/mepres/primary/default.htm
http://handwritingworksheets.com/print-k/make-pk-all.htm
http://themathworksheetsite.com/
http://www.birds.cornell.edu/AllAboutBirds/
http://www.weeklyreader.com/index.asp
http://www.getreadyforschool.com/
http://www.theschoolbell.com/http://www.learningtreasures.com/
http://www.gwnews.com/
http://www.everythinghomeschooling.com/
http://www.thekidzpage.com/
http://www.sesameworkshop.org/sesamestreet/
http://pbskids.org/
http://www.nick.com/games/
http://www.kinderart.com/
http://kidshealth.org/parent/
http://www.kidsgames.org/
http://funschool.kaboose.com/?section=g5
http://www.funbrain.com/kidscenter.html
http://www.faraandfriends.com/
http://www.edu4kids.com/
http://www.schoolexpress.com/compsoft/software.php
http://disney.go.com/index
http://www.houghtonmifflinbooks.com/features/cgsite/gamesandfun.shtml
http://colortheanimals.com/
http://www.coloring.ws/
http://www.123child.com/
http://www.mii.org/
http://www.starfall.com/
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/7689/main.html
http://www.freeworksheets.com/
http://shop.scholastic.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=10002&langId=-1
http://www.rainforestmaths.com/
http://www.rainbowresource.com/index.php?sid=1173276548-1463290
http://www.preschoolprintables.com/
http://www.newtonsapple.tv/
http://www.teach-nology.com/worksheets/math/money/
http://www.teach-nology.com/worksheets/math/money/
http://www.massmaple.org/
http://www.fireworkspop.com/liberty.htm
http://www.kidzupstore.com/catalog/index.php
http://www.easyfunschool.com/page1056.html
http://www.chartjungle.com/schoolhome.html
http://highland.hitcho.com.au/index.htm
http://www.homeschoolreviews.com/reviews/curriculum/showall.aspx
http://www.thehomeschoolmom.com/
http://www.homeschoolingadventures.com/
http://homeschooling.about.com/od/schedulingforms/Homeschool_Scheduling_Forms.htmhttp://donnayoung.org/index.htmhttp://www.hslda.org/Default.asp?bhcp=1
http://www.heartofdakota.com/
http://www.busyteacherscafe.com/
http://www.first-school.ws/
http://www.labelsforeducation.com/default.aspx
http://www.mrsperkins.com/testing.htm
http://www.crayola.com/
http://www.crayola.com/certificatemaker/index.cfm?flash=6
http://www.teachers.ash.org.au/jeather/writingfun/writingfun.html
http://www.amathsdictionaryforkids.com/
http://www.perpetualpreschool.com/
http://www.teachers-pet.org/
http://members.aol.com/ggallag958/default.html/worksheet.html
http://www.successful-homeschooling.com/
http://sitesforparents.com/index.html
http://www.silkysteps.com/
http://www.sfreading.com/resources/ghbgrd1.html
http://www.school-clip-art.com/
http://www.test4free.com/assessfam.asp
http://www.primaryresources.co.uk/index.htm
http://www.preschoollearners.com/
http://www.pammshouse.com/resourceroom.html
http://www.preschooleducation.com/
http://www.poetry.com/
http://www.picture.com/main.asp
http://oldfashionededucation.com/index.html
http://www.lyrics.astraweb.com/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lapbooking/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Kindergarten_at_Home/
http://www.sabine.k12.la.us/zes/kindergarden%20math%20games/default.htm
http://www.kidzone.ws/prek_wrksht/index.htm
http://resources.kaboose.com/parents/links/printable-worksheets/printable-worksheets.html
http://www.tghomesoft.com/
http://www.geocities.com/free4homeschoolers/webpage.html
http://www.earthsciweek.org/
http://www.dltk-cards.com/chart/
http://www.primarygames.com/print_zone/coloring/coloring_pages.htm
http://www.connectionsacademy.com/
http://www.letteroftheweek.com/
http://www.homeschoolshare.com/
http://www.handwritingforkids.com/handwrite/index.htm
http://www.apples4theteacher.com/
http://www.abcteach.com/
http://www.allfreecrafts.com/indexpage.htm
http://www.littlegiraffes.com/handprintcalendar.html
http://applesaucekids.com/LinkPage/PlayDoug.html
http://www.organizedchristmas.com/
http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/
http://www.students.gov/STUGOVWebApp/Public
http://www.verseit.com/

No comments: