They got in big trouble for not picking up today. Then a few hours later they made another big mess with these little glass beads we use for sorting (or throwing all over the school room as the case may be). I told Maverick and Griffin (who did the scattering) to pick them up. This is conversation that followed...
Me: Pick up those rocks again.
Maverick: I didn't DOOOO anything.
Me: Of course not Maverick. You never Doooo anything (with just a touch of sarcasm)
Maverick: Yes I do. I ask questions.
And that, folks, is the truth. He asks a lot of questions. So many that my answer is often "To make you ask questions."
And for the record- He also picks up beads with the right motivation.
PS- I'm not sure that this new schedule is really going to work either. Anyone who has experience and an idea (or no experience and an idea). How do I get the one to nap and not just yell at the others to be quiet all afternoon? Our house isn't big enough to spread everyone out. Griffin discovered what was going on and wouldn't nap cause he wants to do school too. And now they are ALL fighting and Griffin is exhausted and the afternoon is maybe even more stressful than before. :( I just don't know WHAT TO DO!
No comments:
Post a Comment